вторник, 6 марта 2018 г.

THE REVELATION OF GOD










After the fall of God communicated with people personally, as he did in Eden ( Is 59.2 ).

Sometimes he gave people their will through the angels.

What concerns people, the Lord transmits through the prophets. "For the Lord does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets"  ( Am 3.7 ).

 

Such revelations are given in the vision:

"If it happens you have a prophet of the Lord, then I open to him in a vision, telling him in a dream" ( Num 12.6 ).

The revelation of God through the Holy Spirit is given.

 

Physical state at the time of the vision of the prophets:

1. They are not breathing (apnea), but can talk, and his eyes are open.

"I fell to the ground and my face became numb. But here is one, similar to the

the sons of men, touched my lips and I opened my mouth, and began to speak

standing in front of me said: my Lord! From this vision inside

My turned on me and in me. And how may speak

that slave of my Lord the Lord my? For me there is no force, and

breath froze in me "( Dan 10.15-17 ).

2. They are minded to heaven and therefore does not understand what is happening

around and don't see what around them: "I know a man in Christ who

back to fourteen years (whether in the body I do not know, whether out of the body I do not know: God

knows) was entranced to the third heaven " ( 2 Cor 12.2 ).

3. The Prophet's vision does not see nobody. "And the only one I, Daniel, saw this

vision, and the former with me people haven't seen this vision, but a strong fear

attacked them and they ran away to escape " ( Dan 10.7 ).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий